At Evolution Town Planning our aim is to provide you with planning solutions.
We will provide advice to help you deliver your development projects, or to protect your property interests. We are currently instructed on projects from Sussex, across the East of England to Yorkshire.
Our focus is to help you deliver your aspirations. Planning should not be about the process but the result. We will work with you to clearly understand, and use our experience to deliver your property aims.
Our success is based on offering professional advice to our clients and working in a focused and efficient manner allowing us to deliver cost effective solutions. As a small specialist consultancy you will also benefit from the freedom of the administrative demands of larger organisations, allowing our focus to be purely on the planning process.
Just a few of our recent successes include:
- Advising on four planning applications that achieved consent for 593 homes in Forest Heath District in Suffolk.
- Attending Local Plan examinations achieving allocations and amendments to development plans.
- Preparing a development brief and successfully achieving consent for 37 homes, a doctors surgery and village hall in a Suffolk village supported by significant local consultation.
- Achieving consent for 120 homes on land in South Cave Yorkshire that had a history of 15 years of unsuccessful development attempts.
- Achieving numerous planning consents for holiday homes and commercial facilities locally and at appeal at Filey in Yorkshire.
- Achieving consents for office, warehouses and light industrial uses.
- Gaining consent for numerous residential infill sites locally and at appeal.
- Approval of 180 homes and a Care Home in Buntingford in Hertfordshire and successfully resisting a Secretary of State call in.
- 60 new homes plus employment area in Kentford.
- High success rate in planning appeals both for written representations and hearings.
- Rendlesham Neighbourhood Plan – advised on the preparation of Suffolk’s first neighbourhood plan and successfully used the plan to resist a development proposal at appeal. This included attendance at planning appeal public hearing on behalf of parish council and neighbourhood plan group. First plan in Suffolk to be adopted. Awarded RTPI East of England Planning Achievement award in 2015.
- Bentwaters Parks Ltd; 1 million square feet of commercial building uses and operational runway approved in AONB
- AgriGen and Stradbroke Anaerobic Digestion Plants.
- Stoke by Nayland Anaerobic Digestion Plant in an AONB.
- Local plan allocations for two former airfields as General Employment Areas a total of 390 hectares in area.
- 25,000 ton commercial grain store approved.
- Extension to commercial boatyard in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Lawful development certificates.
- Awarded RTPI East of England Planning Achievement in 2015.